Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. A cookie contains the name of the website and a value, which can be used for a variety of purposes.
“Session” cookies are held in memory and only exist during your visit to our website. “Persistent” cookies are stored on your device until they expire, and can therefore be used by our website on your subsequent visits. All persistent cookies have a “lifetime” which dictates how long the cookie will remain active on your device.
Our cookies do not contain any data that could be used to identify you personally.
We use a number of systems that are provided by external suppliers. In some cases they may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our website.
Cookies improve your experience on our website and we encourage you to leave them enabled.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHROME:
– In Chrome On your computer, open Chrome.
– At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
– At the bottom, click Advanced.
– Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
– Click Cookies.
– From here, you can:
-Turn on cookies: Next to “Blocked,” turn on the switch.
-Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERNET EXPLORER:
– In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
-Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then select Delete.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERNET EXPLORER 8:
– In Internet Explorer, select the Safety button, and then select Delete Browsing History.
– Select the check box next to Cookies.
– Select the Preserve Favorites website data check box if you don’t want to delete the cookies associated with websites in your Favorites list.
– Select Delete.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIREFOX:
Cookie settings are managed in Firefox Options. To access these settings:
– Click the menu button Fx57Menu and choose Options.
– Select the Privacy & Security panel.
– Cookie settings are under Content Blocking and Cookies and Site Data.
For instructions on how to manage cookie settings for certain tasks, see:
– Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences: How to turn cookie storage off or on in Firefox.
– Clear cookies and site data in Firefox: How to remove cookies that have already been stored by websites.
– Block websites from storing cookies and site data in Firefox: How to block certain websites from storing cookies.
– Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers: How to block websites other than the one you’re currently visiting from storing cookies.
These are necessary for our website to work. If you choose to disable cookies for our website you will not be able to use many of the features.
Session cookies that remember your actions as you navigate our websites.
Security cookies that check the validity of your actions during your visit helping to keep our websites and services safe and secure.
Analytics and Performance cookies
These cookies help us collect information about how you use our websites over time; the areas you visit, the time spent on our websites and issues and errors you may encounter. This information helps us to continually improve the information we provide and the performance of our websites and services.
Features and Services cookies
We use features and services provided by third parties that may set cookies on our behalf. Commonly such services are embedded on our web pages to provide functionality such as video players and social media sharing tools. These third party services may set their own cookies which we cannot control or access.
For example these services allow us to provide a personalised experience based on your previous visits or location, allow you to easily comment on our blog posts using your Facebook account, to engage with social tools or to conveniently prefill fields in our online forms.
Advertising and marketing cookies
These cookies are used to measure advertising effectiveness and to deliver content that is relevant to your interests. They may be used to deliver behavioural/targeted advertising on other websites you visit or to highlight content and services we feel are of interest to you based on your activity on our websites and/or other websites within our advertising networks.